3bedroom, 4bedroom Duplex Land for sale in an Estate
by Owolabi Ibrahim
CITY HOMES By FirtChoice Properties Ltd. Brings to you a MOUTH WATERING OFFER. A beautiful located, affordable Housing Estate @ City Gate, Dakwo, Galadimawa & Dape near Gwarimpa District Abuja. You Pay 40% you will be given allocation, receipt and document. You pay up 60% you will allow to move to the site and start building and the remaining 40% to pay within 6month.
Abuja-ng.com accepts no liability
for the content of this site, or for the consequences of any actions taken on
the basis of the information from the site. You are please advised to
independently verify authenticity of any information especially advert
placements before entering into any transactions.