Aso Rock Presidential Villa is the Nigerian Presidential Complex which houses the residence and office of the Nigerian President. It is variously called Aso Villa, The Villa, Aso Rock and State House.
The Presidential Villa is built on the valley of the geographical feature, Aso rock. The villa is named after this geographical outcrop, Aso rock.
Aso Villa was built in 1991 when the capital of Nigeria was moved from Lagos to Abuja.
Since 1991 Aso Villa has had the following occupants Ibrahim Babangida, Sani Abacha, Abdulsalam Abubakar, Olusegun Obasanjo, Umaru Musa Yar’ adua and the current President of Nigeria, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
Aso Rock Presidential Villa
Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan - President and Commander-in-Chief.
Arc Namadi Sambo - Vice President
Senator Anyim Pius Anyim - Secretary to the Federal Government
Mr. Mike Oghiadomhe - Chief of staff
1. Dr Ngozi Nkonjo-Iweala - Minister of Finance & co ordinating minister of Economy
2. Mrs Zainab Maina - Minister for Women Affairs
3. TBA - Minister of Science and Technology
4. Mrs. Stella Oduah-Ogiemwonyi - Minister of Aviation
5. Senator Bala Mohammed - Minister of Federal Capital Territory
6. Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke - Minister of Petroleum Resources
7. Mr Abba Moro - Minister of Interior
8. Mrs Zainab Ibrahim Kuchi - Minister of State for Ministry of Niger Delta Affairs
9. TBA - Minister of State for Agric and Natural Resources
10. Mr Godsday Orubebe - Minister of Niger Delta Affairs
11. Professor Onyebuchi Chukwu - Minister of Health
12. Arc. Mike Onolememen - Minister of Works
13. Navy Capt. Caleb Olubolade (rtd) - Minister of Police Affairs
14. Professor Chinedu Nebo - Minister of Power
15. Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman - Minister of Sports
16. Prof. (Mrs) Viola Onwuliri - Ag. Minister of Foreign Affairs
17. TBA - Minister of Education
18. Dr. Shamsudeen Usman - Minister of National Planning
19. Arc. Mohammed Musa Sada - Minister of Mines and Steel Development
20. TBA - Minister of Defence
21. Mohammed B. Adoke, SAN- - Attorney Gen. of the Federation/Honourable Minister of Justice
22. TBA - Minister of Youth Development
23. Mr. Olusegun O. Aganga – Minister Trade and Investment
24. Mr. Labaran Maku - Minister of Information and Communications
25. Mr Samuel Ioraer Ortom - Minister of State, Trade and Investment
26. TBA - Minister of Foreign Affairs
27. TBA - Minister of State, Defence
28. Mrs. Olajumoke Akinjide - Minister of State for FCT
29. Senator Idris A.Umar - Minister of Transport
30. Dr. Yerima Lawal Ngama - Minister of State for Finance
31. Amb. Bashir Yugudu - Minister of State for Works
32. Barrister Emeka Wogu - Minister for Labour
33. Mr Nyesom Wike - Ag Minister for Education
Things don’t just happen, people make things to happen. Be part of the change you desire.
Move a motion on any national issue or issues affecting the people and/or contribute to issues raise by others.
Click below to see contributions from other members of parliament...
Every nigeria citizen should have monthly financial entitlement
Many nigerians die of hunger daily and alot cannot afford one square meal, if this ugly situation is left unchecked, i strongly believe that one day the …
The Bill of the Nigerian Maritime Security Agency (NMSA)
plz we are begging the house of Senate to kindly attend to the NMSA Bill, this said agency has recruited more than 20,000 personnel from different parts …
FUEL SUBSIDY PROBE REPORT
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY Following the removal of subsidy on PMS on the 1 st day of January, 2012 by the Federal Government of Nigeria and the attendant …
CAPITAL MARKET PROBE SCANDAL
The chairman of the House committee on capital market, Hon Herman Hembe has stepped down and the committee relieved of the probe duties following allegations …
pls, is it a wrong information i have about NMSA? I was told first and second bach is out from training, that third batch is about to go for training. Is this a wrong information? Not rated yet
pls, is it a wrong information i have about NMSA? I was told first and second bach is out from training, that third batch is about to go for training. …
Enemies of progress. Not rated yet
First of all, I want to comment the effort of our president GOODLUCk JOHNATHAN for coming out with lots of measures in tackling so many political issues …
The place of Nigerian Youths in the affairs of the nation: ASUU strike Not rated yet
The federal Government needs to be reminded that no nation moves forward without her youths and youth development. It has been on the Nigerian news …
price control Not rated yet
There should price regulary body to make sure that prices are uuniform all over the contry and to make the introduction or the coming back of coin work …
AT LAST SOLUTION TO NIGERIA PROBLEM Not rated yet
THE SICKNESS OF NIGERIA AS A NATION Nigeria as a Nation has two major sickness that is paralyzing it which i am going to disclose now.I believe that …
ATTENTION. Not rated yet
The country NIGERIA need thorough over hauling because of what MAFIA inflicted on masses citizen of NIGERIA since inception of independent 1960. Most …
WHY INTERRUPTION OF GOVERNORS IN THE HOUSE. Not rated yet
The house where DAVID MARK champion as at today belong to the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA REPRESENTATIVE. Now. WHY & WHAT THE NINE GOVERNORS NEED …
2006/2007 NIGERIAN POTS AUTHORITY NEED GOVT ASSIST Not rated yet
DEAR PRESIDENT GOODLUCK Pls i am using this medium to beg that you pls sign our pension documents since 2006 retired from NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY. …
Security watch Not rated yet
What is the presidents plan towards inaugurating paramilitary to fight against terrorism? Security should be at least 100 to a citizen. God bless …
Development of the other parts of FCT Not rated yet
FCT has other area councils apart from AMAC. Every government comes in and overlooks other area councils,looking at gwagwalada which houses the theaching …
From obigbo to eleme juncction Not rated yet
just want to use this avenue to urge the president not to be disturbed by the recent development in his party,PDP.I take it to be a blessing in disguise …
President should tell ASSU to go and SIT down or let them RESIGN. bec. they are too TROUBLESOME. Not rated yet
ASSU wanted to CORMMERCIALISE EDUCATION. No Ammount of Money can satisfy them. All the excuses they are given is amount to nothing. And again they will …
His Excellency should continue in office bcos he is doing well Not rated yet
Because he has transformed Nigeria within this short period
THOU SHALL NOT HUNGER YOUR HERO NIPOST Not rated yet
NIPOST PENSIONEER ARE BEEN OWNED 14MONTH SALARY PLEASE INTERVENE Our Able President. don't let this people sleep with empty stomach again.
THOU SHALL NOT HUNGER YOUR HERO NIPOST Not rated yet
Last year December NIPOST PENSIONEER go on strike which last for almost a month and they are been promised that if they can cut off the strike they will …
ILLEGAL EVICTION OF THOUSANDS OF POLICEMEN/WOMEN FROM THE BARACK Not rated yet
with due respect and honour, i will like to call the your notice to the illegal eviction of THOUSANDS OF POLICEMEN/WOMEN FROM THE BARACK
CREATION OF JOBS FROM TURNING WASTE TO WEALTH. Not rated yet
We are into Research and Development with good finished quality products. We are ready to transfer the skills to Nigerians.Making money with fear of God …
with due respect Sir/Ma, It will be a very great help if the govt should mount WIRELESS INTERNET for us in all the state in nigeria. Thank you. Not rated yet
with due respect sir/ma, the govt should help us mount WIRELESS INTERNET in all the state for us to use. Thank you.
ABUJA REAL ESTATE
Abuja-ng.com accepts no liability for the content of this site, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information from the site. You are please advised to independently verify authenticity of any information especially advert placements before entering into any transactions.