Ktistes Engineering Nigeria Limited
Ktistes Engineering Nigeria Limited
Plot 606 Cadastral Zone Wuye District, P.O. Box 18290 Garki Abuja
Phone: +234 (0)8033612266, +234 (0)36177938,
Bankers: Guarantee Trust Bank EcoBank
Ktistes Engineering Nig. Limited is a firm dedicated to providing comprehensive and efficient Civil Engineering Consultancy, Procurement and Project Management.
KEN-L was originally founded and incorporated in 2008. With the world focusing on global development as a means for radical transformations, improved infrastructure is on the critical path. The need for civil and structural engineering consultants is growing exponentially. Choosing the right consultant is of paramount importance. Hence this organization came into being to meet the infrastructures demands of a continually developing society like ours where a taste of quality and excellence is needed and to ensure that clients receive cost effective solutions, the firm keeps on the cutting-edge of technology to achieve ongoing capital investments through the office (Designs and Procurement) and field operations (Construction and Supervision)
Maintaining the ability to provide immediate response to client needs, by air or road, is an essential part of our services. The company's headquarters is located in Abuja.
Our Development and Scope of services
Laying the groundwork for the places where people live, work, play, shop, learn, and worship.
KEN-L provides a full range of services to developers, institutions, homeowners associations, architectural teams, and construction companies. Our experience covers a diversity of building types, including:¨
• Residential Communities — Single- and Multi-family
• K-12 Schools and Universities
• Parks and Recreational Facilities
The services provided by our Development Division draw on the expertise of staff members skilled in all aspects of site engineering — water and wastewater utilities systems; drainage and detention facilities; platting and zoning; traffic; roadways; and paving and site grading. Special studies include:
• Traffic Operations
• Traffic Impact Analysis
Road/Bridge Design and Supervision (Highway Engineering)
• Geotechnical Studies and Investigation
• Building Design Construction and Supervision
• Design, Construction supervision of Steel Structures
• Hydraulic Analysis of Water Systems
• Floodplain Determination
• Storm water Pollution Prevention Plans
The challenge in engineering master-planned communities is to take essential services and develop solutions to infrastructure needs (water, sewer, drainage, and streets) to provide clients the maximum flexibility in meeting their project goals for development of the property. For building projects, we seek to make a positive impact on the bottom line, in terms of ease of construction, cost efficiency, and appeal to tenants and customers.
KEN-L staff members are skilled at navigating through an increasingly complex maze of regulatory requirements to limit risks and enhance possibilities. In all our work, we are guided by strong ethical principles and a cooperative spirit with our client, design team, construction partners, and the regulatory community.
Construction Quality Management
Have you visited a project site and found that a portion of the project was not constructed as designed? Have you ever experienced challenges conveying a design concept and information to those providing the construction services so the project meets your expectations?
KEN-L is pleased to announce that we now provide construction management and administration services for her clients. This means that KEN-L is capable of providing a team of
professionals that have the experience to oversee the construction of projects verifying the compliance to approved construction contract documents. This team will manage the scope, quality, schedule, cost and payment certifications for the construction and post-construction phases of the project. They will establish, clearly define and coordinate the construction observation and testing, documenting the contractor field activities and develop the appropriate file management system to meet your needs.
The construction services provided by these professionals are described below:
• Periodic Observation
• Full-time Observation
Review and Processing of Pay Applications
Shop Drawing Review
Coordination of Quality Assurance Testing
Processing of Contractor Requests for Information
Review of Contractor Submittals
Project Schedule and Budgeting
Document and Management System
• Website Development
• Document Management
• Technology Interface
These services can also be combined with the design capabilities of KEN-L and its strategic partners to provide the complete package of design and construction thereby providing the client with a seamless team of professionals to have their concepts turned into reality
KEN-L cohesive team of experienced personnel have a client-orientated attitude and their multi-disciplinary approach results in optimized performance in all aspects of planning, design, supervision, and maintenance.
Our staff is a dynamic blend of experience and innovation. Most of our key staff have either trained or worked overseas and are equipped to provide state-of-the-art solutions to our clients' requirements. They also ensure a professional and ethical framework so that a project is delivered on time and well within the prescribed budget
Principal clients of Ktistes Engineering Nig. Ltd includes:
• Commercial and Industrial Property Owners
• Government Agencies
• Hotel Chains • Municipal Agencies Real Estate Companies
• School Districts
• Supermarket Chains
• Transportation Agencies
• Water Facilities
• Construction supervision of a 150m long earth Dam (DYKE) with 50m long
Spillways at Lajolo village in Kwara State.
• Recce – survey visits to various sites for collection and analysis of data for design of Dams, weir and spillways.
• Design of 5,000 & 10,000 gallon elevated water tank on 9m steel tower (Stanchion).
• Construction supervision of elevated water tanks at various places in Kogi and Kwara State respectively.
• Design of a storey building for Christ Apostolic Church School at Gaa-kanbi Ilorin,
• Design, construction supervision of 57m long Ogee shaped spillway and the retraining wall for Oke - Oyi in Ilorin, Kwara State.
• Construction supervision of 3-cell ring culvert at Shonga Irrigation project on earth embankment at various locations along the embankment
• Supervision of the construction of various residential buildings in Ilorin, Kwara State.
• Design and supervision of construction of 4m x 4m x 4m Box Culvert at Obbo – Ile.
• Supervision of the construction of irrigation canal in Ejiba, Kwara State.
• Supervision of earthworks and culverts constructions.
• Supervision of a Residential Duplex Building in Ilorin, Kwara State.
• Supervision of the refurbishment of a 5-unit Comprehensive Health Centers in Kwara State.
• Reconstruction of the failed floor slab of the steam turbine building @ PHCN Sapele Power Station in Delta State