As you are reading this, so also are thousands of other people including your customers and potential customers.
Today when people need information, they search the internet; when they search will they find you?
Survey by Internet World Stats shows that over 3.6 billion people have access to the internet, this means almost 50% of the people living in the world today have access to internet.
About 90 million Nigerians have access to internet.
|1 Month||N10,000||• Upload (colour) pictures. • Unlimited number of updates. • Strategic placement of Adverts to receive maximum attention.|
|1 Quarter||N20,000||• Upload (colour) pictures. • Unlimited number of updates. • Strategic placement of Adverts to receive maximum attention|
Abuja-ng.com is always on top for most (Google) searches related to Abuja. You are therefore assured that thousands of prospective clients will see your adverts daily.
*Money Back guarantee – get your money refunded if within 20 days you are not satisfied.
How to place Adverts
Send your adverts to email@example.com and make payment to Jetcom account.
Account Number: 2021122178
Account Name: Jetcom Integrated Services Ltd.
Bank: First Bank Plc
Please narrate Your name/phone included in the advert e.g Smart/080......
For More Details;
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Jetcom@live.com
Top 10 Benefits To Online Advertising
Marketing is the lifeblood of every business. In this digital age, increasing sales as well as revenues are tantamount to being able to successfully use available marketing technologies. There are many ways to get your marketing message across; don’t underestimate the value of online display advertising. This type sells your product or service through visually appealing text as well as graphics, animation and video.
Strategic placement of display ads is critical. Placing them on sites that are already enjoying wide patronage of your target market can make the ads relevant, personalized and timely. All these help in creating a successful advertising campaign or increasing the chance of the ads getting noticed, clicked and bought by your targets.
Are you hesitant to use banner ads in your marketing campaign?
Here are 10 benefits why you need to give Online Advert a chance:
1. It completes your branding circle. Online display advertising does not really replace traditional methods of advertising, it completes the branding circle. The Internet with its billions of users around the world has huge potentials to open new opportunities for businesses to grow and expand. Tri-media advertising – print, TV, and radio – alone cannot reach every market anymore particularly when building brands. You need to complement tri-media with online advertising to tap the Web’s enormous market.
2. Avoid expensive long term contracts. Advertising can cost you big time. That is made more costly when you are forced to sign up for long term advertising when you only need short exposures i.e. political campaigns, promotion of an event, or a coming sale. Online display advertising can be as short as it is necessary. It costs less and can also give you the opportunity to control and make changes in your campaign based on the performance of the ads.
3. Capturing the market through remarketing/retargeting. Do you want another run to get a second or a third chance to capture a target market? Your target market may not be converted the first time they see yourbanner ads; that happens quite often. Display advertising through remarketing are a great way to remind them of your product/service that offers a solution to a need or problem. Maybe a second visit is necessary to convert them.
4. Look like a big fish and gain trust. You want your target market to trust your brand. That happens when they see you have enough going for you and that not delivering your claims can mar their brand. Being a big player carries with it the connotation of credibility and reliability, traits that are not so easily achieved in online marketing.
5. Benefit from “Geo-targeting.” Display ads give you the control to creatively personalize your online advertisements so that you can efficiently zero in your market by geographic location. Do you deliver pizza in your location, let the local market know how by showing a banner ad with a telephone number to order.
6. Entice your target by knowing their interests. If you know your target demographics, you would understand their interests and what can captivate them. Use the knowledge to design your display ads to entice and grab their attention. For instance, younger targets would normally be interested in the social media and celebrity icons while young professionals would be interested in niches like health, family, and business.
7. Get the ads featured on relevant sites. Your knowledge of the interests of your typical customer can take you further to include the knowledge of the websites that they usually visit or content that they read. Banner adsfeatured alongside a relevant content increase the likelihood of getting noticed, and clicked. There is nothing more disheartening than spending on campaign ads that yield no conversion. Placing ads on the sites not visited by your target market is a futile and expensive exercise.
8. Use complete transparency to your advantage. Having the ability to track or getting feedback from your ads is critical. Other advertising forms can be hard to track; using display ads can let you in on a weekly even daily updates. This kind of information tells you whether your advertising/marketing effort is succeeding or you need to tweak it. Feedback reports can guide you to better strategies and more successful marketing.
9. Take advantage of A/B split testing. What constitutes a better strategy? Sometimes it is hard to say even when you understand your market. This is why having control in your advertising is good. You can test a strategy and change it when the feedback is not as good as you expect. While it may work like giant billboard in many ways, stripping it down to tweak it is not as hard and costly.
10. Enjoy lower marketing cost. Online display advertising is not at all expensive; tri-media and use of billboards typically cost more. In fact, this kind of advertising is leveling the playing field for small entrepreneurs with limited resources. With billions of Internet users, you can reach so many target users for a couple of dollars.
Online display advertising campaigns are great strategies that can improve the visibility of your product and brand. It is an efficient way that can help you adapt with the demands of the times and to evolve an effective marketing plan and strategy.
Written by Todd McPartlin
Digital Advertising Traffic Generation & Conversion Authority & Author -- imarketingleader.com