PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS

BAMAH NISSI MULTILINKS, ABUJA

by Ameh Joseph
(Efab Mall, Suite A57 Ext. Area 11, Garki)





1. Sales of Land for sight and service business plan in Lagos and Abuja from 600sqm and above in all our estates.

2. Sales of 1Bedroom N9m, 2bedr-N16,850M, 3bedroom-N26,650m 4bedroom semi-d bungalow N38,650m
3. Land Banking Investment Scheme -
(a) N500,000 gain 20% in 40 days
(b) N1,000,000 gain 20% in 40 days
(c) N2,000,000 gain 20% in 40 days
(d) N2.5m - N4.999million gain 20% in 80 days
(e) N5m - N7.499million gain 20% in 160 days
(f) N7.5m - N9.999million gain 20% in 320 days
4. Buy and pay 80% of any of our landed properties and we complete the remaining 20% via land banking.
Bonus of land will be given for Investors with heavy amounts.


www.bamahnissi.co.uk or email> amehgodsown@gmail.com
CONTACT JOSEPH ON +2348068111170, +2348080972626

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to PropertySale.

Abuja Business Drone

BEWARE OF PONZI SCHEMES,
most people that invest in them lose their money